28 April 2011

[buku] english book

reading an english book is very difficult...
for me...
because i'm a common malay man...
i speak bahasa...
flirt in bahasa...
even all the bad language out of my tongue in bahasa...

peoples around me is malay...
they are also like me...
speak...flirt...abuse...using our mother tongue...
bahasa malayu or some say bahasa malaysia...

so when i decide to buy a book...
that is in english...
i have said to myself...
"this book i buy...i must read till finish"...

after a month...
the 400++ pages book i buy...
i have reach the 20th page...
this far...
hahaha

i have said earlier...
it is not an easy task...
even more for me the new starter readers...

so friends out there...
before pick a book...
ask yourself...
whether you can finish it...
or it will be a new decoration on your book shelf...

2 comments:

husna said...

dah bukak 4 buah.
1 pun belum habes.
aish.

selamat habeskan membaca.

eh. kena komen dalam english ka?

Ucop said...

macam mana awak boleh tahan membaca buku buku tu???
novel english beli book fair tahun lepas pon tak terbaca...
tapi dah tanam niat...
mesti kene habiskan baca...